A four-day instructional course aimed for physicians, surgeons, scientists, physiotherapists and allied health professionals who diagnose and manage patients with dizziness and/or imbalance. The course is run by an international, multidisciplinary faculty of experienced clinicians and researchers.
The course will include lectures on:
- The diagnostic approach to dizziness and imbalance – history, examination and tests
- Common and Uncommon Vestibular Disorders – multidisciplinary, evidence based approach
- Managing the patient with dizziness and imbalance – a holistic approach
- Innovation research and clinical implications – a research update and its clinical translation
- Case studies and remote equipment demonstrations
Guest Speakers include: Prof Yuri Agrawal, Johns Hopkins University, USA; Prof Mark Edwards, St George’s University of London, UK; Prof Cha Yoon Hee,University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, United States; Prof Michael Schubert, Johns Hopkins University, USA
In addition to the course directors, faculty speakers/session chairs include: Prof Adolfo Bronstein, Prof Diego Kaski, Prof Linda M Luxon, Dr Joanna Lawson, Ms Amanda Male, Prof Louisa Murdin, Dr Manjit Matharu, Dr Waheeda Pagarkar, Dr Marousa Pavlou, Dr Gary Price, Dr Florian Voigt.
CPD points: 24
Date: Monday 20th to Thursday 23rd June 2022. Venue: Queen Square Lecture Theatre, 33 Queen Square, WC1N 3BG London UK. Teaching level: Intermediate to advanced.
Attendance fee: Consultants (Medical/Non Medical): 4 days £850. All others: 4 days £550. Single day: £220 (Consultants) £150 (all others) Attendance fee (virtual): £600 (4 days) £150 (single day)